Artist SubmissionsNow accepting proposals for late 2022-2023
We are always looking to connect with new artists and would love to see your work. Before submission, please read what we value as a gallery.
Please submit work if you are:
- an emerging OR established artist, arts collective, or curator
- your work has strong, meaningful ideas behind it
- your work presses into conversations relevant to our culture, our city, or our community
TWO WAYS TO SUBMIT:
1) ONLINE Use the online form below. See notes at bottom about URL links to representative work, and proposal.
2) DOWNLOAD the submission .pdf and EMAIL (email@example.com)
1) FILL IN ALL FIELDS. Partial forms are NOT accepted..
2) SHARING FILES: All files, including images, PDF proposal, assets, must be put in a Google Drive and shared. Give permissions to firstname.lastname@example.org for access. Additional access may be requested. NOTE: INCOMPLETE PROPOSALS will not be reviewed.
ONLINE ARTIST SUBMISSION
- Please submit 5-10 high-quality images of representative work.
- Images should be in JPEG format, no larger than 2MB per file.
Please title your images in this format:
YOUR LAST NAME – NUMBER.
For example, if my name is Jane Stewart, I will name my images as follows: STEWART – 1, STEWART – 2, etc
Including ALL of the following:
- Curriculum Vitae (relevant to your artwork only)
- Artist statement (not to exceed 500 words)
- Image list: please include a brief description (150 words or less) of each of your attached representative works. Please indicate which description goes with which file number.
- Proposal (not to exceed 1500 words): please express the ideas behind your proposed show, including relevant sample images or studies in the body of the PDF.
- Please keep your proposal under 15 pages.
Join the Email List
Open Hours are a wonderful opportunity to view exhibits outside of First Fridays.
Make note to join us at any of our open hours!
Saturdays 2:00-4:00 PM